Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the Loop

Well, I'm back into the hectic loop, and I'm holding on to make sure that I don't fall off this crazy ride called "School Stress".

School was fun the first day. I'm gonna like my A-days. I know this sounds hilarious, but I think my first period teacher is hot. If she was 10 years younger and single, I'd totally go for her. Choir is my most favoritist class. :) I love to sing!~ And the best part is, sometime next year I'll be better at it...Maybe around February. I've convinced my mom to make an appointment for me to get a physical sometime around then to get my nose checked out and possibly fixed. I think I have a 'deviated septum' or whatever it's called haha. It's just where there is always fluid in my head. If I've never told you, I can't smell. I can only smell rancid things. I also don't know if my taste will improve either...but I hope it does when I get this surgery! So I can't smell, and my nose is always plugged. There has never been ONCE in my life that I can remember being able to breathe through my nose. It bugs me! So I can't wait til then...I can have a functional nose! haha. K enough about that...

Where were we? Oh yeah. School. Here's a math problem. School + Giving a kid to ride + Crazy Mother = Dead grounded Kevin. Let me sum this story up for you all...

Friends mother calls me and offers to pay for my gas if I take him to and from school every day. 100% of gas. Not 50%. Not 10%. Not 63.67%. 100%. I ask my mom about it, my mom agrees and says it's fine. Big whoop, I wake up 5 minutes earlier than normal, I get home 5 minutes later than i would normally have. That's not too bad for free gas. So this morning I pick him up, get to school, etc. After school I found him, and took him to our work since I work with him. He had a shift at 2:30, and when I dropped him off I had to run in and talk to my boss about something before she left. So then when I'm done talking to my boss, I see Natalie working at snack bar so I decide to stop and chat with her for like 20 minutes. I then decide I should get home. I get home at 3:10. My mom is waiting for me, has my nephew and is feeding him his bottle. She starts doing a 'whisper yell' which is still fairly loud, thus making the baby fuss and start crying. She blames ME for MAKING him cry. Wowow.

So, she puts him in his crib and then she comes to yell at me more. (My speak will be in bold by the way.) "Where were you!? WHY ARE YOU SO LATE!?" "I had to go drop off the kid at work and I also had to talk to my boss before she left while I was down there. I told you last night where I was gonna be after school, remember?" "You told me you would drop him off at his house THEN go to work to talk to your boss! YOU LIED TO ME!" "No, I told you word for word where I was going. It's all fine." "I didn't give you permission to take him to work! YOu can't be his chauffeur you know!" "I'm not. Just to and from school. He had a shift 10 minutes after school, so I decided to drop him off since I had to talk to my boss." "-insert exaggerations, lies, swear words here-....I don't want you taking this boy to school anymore! If I find out you take him, you're going to be in SO much trouble! Tell him immediately that you changed your mind and can't take him anymore." "Fine whatever..."

-30 minutes later in my manager's office with friend I drive, 2 managers, and another girl-

"...And that's the story. My mom is insane. Isn't that totally unfair? I'm still gonna give you a ride though. I'll talk to my dad and he'll understand." -Everyone-: Yeah, that's really stupid. Manager 1-"Your mom seriously said that stuff? She's hilariously crazy!" (Favorite quote of the day)

So I get home from work, and my mom is like "Did you tell him you can't give him rides?" "Yeah. I did. (Not a lie, technically I told him that I am not supposed give him rides, but I'm not enforcing it. :))" So my mom was like "K. I told Dad too to make sure that you don't take your friend." I go and tell my dad the story, and he laughs. "Mom's story is WAY different than what you're telling me. Sure, take him, I don't care."

And that's the end of THAT story...I'm just kind of venting a little bit. But like you all have decided to read this long entry.

By the way, I need to think of something in nature that I can relate to. I need to write a poem for english about it. Someone give me some pointers please. So far I've thought that I can be a River, Rain, and a cloud. Yeah. lol.

Oh, I also got the evil supervisor fired from work! Yay me!!

-Kevin

P.S.
Music is the best thing in the world. I just got a batch of new songs that are amazing!~

No comments: