Saturday, August 23, 2008

So Long, Sweet Summer

"So Long, sweet summer. I stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays. So Long, sweet summer. I fell into you, and now you're gracefully falling away. Hey Thanks, Thanks for that summer. It's cold where you're going, I hope that your heart's always warm. I gave you the best, I gave the best I am."

-'So Long Sweet Summer'- Dashboard Confessional-

Where did the summer go? It went by in the blink of an eye, but the memories will stay forever. The great times I hung out with people, the great times I had at work, the great times camping, going to Lagoon, and everything else I have failed to mention...It was all just so great. Anyways, enough of the chit chat about no more summer.

Work Drama. ABSOLUTELY HORRID.

Long story short, my supervisor got mad, said some things he shouldn't have to me and my co-worker, and we had to tell what happened today to our Managers. Man oh man is he busted. His story versus mine and my co-workers. Amazing though, nobody likes him, everyone is happy that he blew up and said some things he shouldn't have, and everyone is hoping he gets fired.

Anyways, School will be horrifically fun to start again on Monday. I'm totally ready for school, and I'm totally ready to show off the real me for all to see. Even at the stomp the other night, there were several people that came up to me and were like "Kevin, is that really you? You look so different, in a good way!" Man that day was fun...Paradise Bakery, The tomatoes, the eating tuna with a spoon...LAGOON. Great times there. I just really hope Sarah finds/found her phone!!! Hopefully it's not sleeping with the fishies in the pond at the bottom of wicked...Poor thing....Amazing day right there. Haha.

To the friends I never hung out with this summer more than once, I'm sorry. We really must hang out during the school year.

So Long, Sweet Summer.

Don't Wait, Don't wait. The road is now a sudden sea, suddenly deep enough to lay your armor down, lay your armor down...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow...your goodbye to summer post is so much better than mine. Lol...sounds like you're having fun at work! lol!!!guess what? My neighbor owns paradise bakery. I get free food there like all the time. HE he he he he he. Night dox!