Saturday, August 30, 2008

Promotion!~

Title says it all. I'm going to get promoted! Yay me! All my supervisors love me, all my managers love me, so I'm getting promoted to front desk! :D I'll probably start up at front desk in October. I had a training session tonight, and it was way fun. It's just that all my snack bar buddies hate me for abandoning them...And one person in particular is mad that she's worked in the snack bar for 9 months, and I've been here for about 4 months and that I'm going to front desk before her. I laugh. :3

Also, the best part of training tonight...

HIDE AND SEEK IN THE EMPTY REC CENTER. :D

So, 3 people there got really frustrated with me, because I wouldn't tell them who I've kissed before. So I ran off, they grabbed these huge exercise balls and chased me down. I bolted down the hall, into the elevator, got off on the 3rd floor, sent it back down to the 2nd floor without me on it...I bolted down the track. I then realized Sarah was gaining on me! There was only one place to go. Down. I glanced to my left, no stairs or elevator. Solid wall. I glanced to my right...PERFECT. It was a gap in the wall, and a fence preventing people from falling off. It led to the Junior High gym...Sure it was a 10 foot drop off, but I did it...I jumped to the lower track! Sarah stared at me in awe. I had gotten away! I proceeded to walk casually around the lower track a few times that circled the junior high gym. I then decided to leave the double doors...There was Ashley as I walked out! She had used her magic supervisor key to get in there! She had me cornered. I made a break for it, narrowly escaping the giant exercise ball...I then ran to the 2nd floor above the ice rink...i went for the elevator, got in, closed the door, and went to hit the 3rd floor button! But wait, there was no 3rd floor button! It was only a floor 1+2 elevator! I didn't press any buttons...But I went down. That's when the doors opened...And Natalie and Sarah were there. I got pelted with balls...

Great times great times. :)

No comments: