Tuesday, September 2, 2008

='(

Well, it's that time...The time that happens once in a blue moon...A time when I am extremely sad and full of anxiety...Mostly anxiety.

Long story short, my mom is an evil genius...She found out about me driving the kid to and from school. Our plan was going to go in effect tomorrow, too...Where his mom would call my mom and try to work something out since I 'haven't taken him to school in a week'. I love how my mom found out on the last day before the plan...

So I got home from work, she yelled at me, and I had one of my breakdowns that happen every once in a while...One of the ones where one big thing triggers several tiny things that make me anxious about everything and stressed out. I've been bawling my head off for about the past two hours. It's been great fun...

Sometimes though...I swear...I swear my mom can't get away with the things that she has said to me...It just isn't right...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey Kade-
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Talk to your dad dude. She's not treating you right. She's harassing you. That's child abuse. I'm always here if you want to talk.
HUGS-
Mekana
P.S. I'm going to need help with my golf...luv ya!